Mario del Curto
le lieu unique is happy to welcom you again.
Due to the covid situation, some adaptation have been made so as you feel and stay safe during your visit, please check the details below.
The exhibition Humanité végétale tells the tale of a 10-year journey around the world by Swiss photographer Mario Del Curto through his photos, combining visual art and political activism. Del Curto invites us to reflect upon our relationship to nature and the potential development of a “soilless humanity”. Among his destinations, he has visited the massive wild apple forests of Kazakhstan (endangered today), the urban gardens of several megacities, the eccentric Monster Park in Bomarzo, and many unique or modest gardens throughout the world. In strong and symbolic images, gardens reveal themselves here in all their dimensions – in terms of food, science, decoration, art and politics.
- opening hours
from 9th of June to 7th of August: Tuesday – Saturday 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Sunday 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Closed on Monday.
from 8th to 30th of August: Monday – Sunday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- safety precautions
– all visitors (except kids under 11) have to wear a mask inside the exhibition
– hydroalcoolic gel is avalable at the entrance and way out. Please use it as often as you need
– exhibition’s capacity is limited
– a route has been set up so as visitors don’t cross each other. Please follow the arrows on the floor
– kids are welcome, but they need to enjoy the exhibition calmly